Precision performance meets versatility. The PUB 50 Road dishes out a perfect balance between aerodynamic momentum and climbing ability to deliver an ideal wheelset for the discerning road cyclist. This is race ready wheelset will drastically improve your ride, even if you never plan to race. When developing this wheel we had been looking for a road wheel that would perform in a wide array of riding conditions at high speeds while in competition and recreation alike. The shape of the rim creates a slip stream, a pocket of fast moving air, translating into less drag, more speed, and more control. Handbuilt in St. Paul, MN. Tubeless compatible. Includes a set of carbon specific brake pads.
These rims feature a high heat tolerance braking surface that pairs with our PUB brand specific carbon brake pads. The rim profile is exceptionally aerodynamic and the 50mm depth keeps these rims lightweight.
PC 700-50 TL Road Rim Specs...
- PUB Carbon 50mm deep Road rims
- Spokes (Front/Rear): 20/24 DT Swiss Competition
- Angle Drilled Spoke Holes
- Rim BSD: 622mm
- Rim Depth: 50mm
- Rim Inner Width: 17mm
- Rim Outer Width: 24mm
- Ideal Tire Size Range: 25mm - 30mm
- Tubeless Compatible
DT Swiss 240 Build Specs...
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240
- Front Hub Configurations Available: 100QR
- Rear Hub Configurations Available: 130QR
- Driver Body Options: 11 Speed Road HG. Please select appropriately. If you are unsure please read here or shoot us an email at email@example.com
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition double butted spokes
- Brake Style: Rim Brake, PUB pads included
- Weight: 1621 grams +/- 25 grams
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty on rims. Manufacturer warranty on hubs, spokes and nipples with Pub lifetime loyalty guarantee on wheel set. Click here for details.