The PUB 934 AM is the ultimate wheelset for riders who like picking the fastest line between two points on every trail, regardless of how reckless that line may be. This wheelset has all the outward facing dimensions of the PUB 934 XC, only with a burlier construction. Yes, a small amount of weight is added but worry not. That little bit of extra weight will pay off big dividends in the added peace of mind you�ll get from riding aggressive cross country with an all mountain rim classification. 32 spokes laced in a 3 cross pattern deliver paramount compliance. Everything about this wheelset says, �Please, challenge me.� This wheelset is ideal for cross country travel full suspension and hardtail mountain bikes, and also makes a great wheelset for bike packing.
Lateral stiffness combined with vertical compliance ensures every last bit of power you crank into these wheels gets translated into forward momentum. The asymmetric rim balances spoke tension to improve handling and increasing wattage. Rest assured each wheel is hand built with 28 DT Swiss competition spokes to deliver tried and true dependability.
PC 29-34-32 Asym AM Rim Specs...
- PUB Carbon Asym 34mm 29er rims
- Spokes (Front/Rear): 32/32 DT Swiss Competition
- Angle Drilled Spoke Holes
- Rim BSD: 622mm
- Rim Depth: 25mm
- Rim Inner Width: 28mm
- Rim Outer Width: 34mm
- Ideal Tire Size Range: 2.0 - 2.5
- Tubeless Compatible
DT Swiss 350 Build Specs...
- Hubs: DT Swiss 350
- Front Hub Configurations Available: 100x15mm, 110x15mm
- Rear Hub Configurations Available: 142x12mm, 148x12mm, 135QR
- Driver Body Options: HG or XD. Please select appropriately. If you are unsure please read here or shoot us an email at email@example.com
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition double butted spokes
- Brake Rotor Interface: Centerlock. 6 bolt rotor attachment adapters are required to accommodate 6 bolt rotors.
- Weight: grams +/- 25 grams
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty on rims. Manufacturer warranty on hubs, spokes and nipples with Pub lifetime loyalty guarantee on wheel set. Click here for details.