Our widest MTB wheelset comes in the form of the PUB 753+ full carbon low profile double wall rim laced to DT Swiss 350 BOOST spaced hubs. These ultimate high volume plus sized rims tame the unpredictable and open doors to new aggressive terrain. Our wheel builders developed this combination with the goal of creating the maximum contact patch, dependable function, weight savings, and the ability to run up to 3.2 inch tires. The low profile design of these rims means less surface area to encounter contact on rooty, rocky, rutted terrain, prolonging the life of your wheels. All this equates to more enjoyment on the trail. The PUB 753+ wheelset maximizes traction making the previously unapproachable trails now rideable for mountain bikers of all abilities. This wheelset also doubles as a great bikepacking wheelset.
This wheelset features lateral rigidity and vertical compliance to deliver the ultimate in efficiency (three primary factors in wheelbuilding). Vertical flex is maximized to soak up vibration and ensure constant contact with the trail. Wider hubs create a stronger platform of control at higher speeds as well as when riding over loose terrain. Rest assured each wheel is held together with 32 DT Swiss competition spokes laced in a 3 cross pattern to deliver tried and true dependability.
PC 27.5-53-32 Rim Specs...
- PUB Carbon 53mm 27.5 rims
- Spokes (Front/Rear): 32/32 DT Swiss Competition
- Angle Drilled Spoke Holes
- Rim BSD: 584mm
- Rim Depth: 18.5mm
- Rim Inner Width: 45mm
- Rim Outer Width: 53mm
- Ideal Tire Size Range: 2.8 - 3.2
- Tubeless Compatible
DT Swiss 350 Build Specs...
- Hubs: DT Swiss 350
- Front Hub Configurations Available: 110x15mm
- Rear Hub Configurations Available: 148x12mm
- Driver Body Options: HG or XD. Please select appropriately. If you are unsure please read here or shoot us an email at email@example.com or fire up a live chat.
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition double butted spokes
- Brake Rotor Interface: Centerlock. 6 bolt rotor attachment adapters are required to accommodate 6 bolt rotors.
- Weight: 1812 grams +/- 25 grams
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty on rims. Manufacturer warranty on hubs, spokes and nipples with Pub lifetime loyalty guarantee on wheel set. Click here for details.