It’s official. Road disc bikes are here to stay, and we couldn’t be more thrilled! Step up your progression game by adding the PUB 38 Road Disc wheelset. The rims used on this wheelset feature an asymmetric offset to balance drive and non-drive side spoke tensions. This takes the worry out of rougher rides and ensures max spoke life. Additionally, the PUB 38 Road Disc has an aerodynamic shape to cut through the wind and create less drag as you tear through twisty stripes of blacktop. The 38mm depth is a great all around size for climbing, descending, and flats. Light, fast, responsive: PUB 38 Road Disc. Handbuilt in st. Paul, MN. Tubeless compatible.
These rims feature a disc specific aerodynamic shape. The rim profile is exceptionally aerodynamic and the 36mm depth keeps these rims lightweight. The asymmetric design ensures you get the most life out of your spokes and increased power transfer to boot.
PC 700-38D Asym Road Disc Rim Specs...
- PUB Carbon Asym 38mm deep Road Disc rims
- Spokes (Front/Rear): 28/28 DT Swiss Competition
- Angle Drilled Spoke Holes
- Rim BSD: 622mm
- Rim Depth: 38mm
- Rim Inner Width: 17mm
- Rim Outer Width: 24mm
- Ideal Tire Size Range: 25mm - 42mm
- Tubeless Compatible
DT Swiss 350 Build Specs...
- Hubs: DT Swiss 350
- Front Hub Configurations Available: 100x15mm, 100QR
- Rear Hub Configurations Available: 142x12mm, 135QR
- Driver Body Options: HG or XD. Please select appropriately. If you are unsure please read here or shoot us an email at email@example.com or fire up a live chat.
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition double butted spokes
- Brake Rotor Interface: Centerlock. 6 bolt rotor attachment adapters are required to accommodate 6 bolt rotors.
- Weight: 1743 grams +/- 25 grams
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty on rims. Manufacturer warranty on hubs, spokes and nipples with Pub lifetime loyalty guarantee on wheel set. Click here for details.