The PUB 50 Road Disc wheelset brings incredible power and speed to the exciting new platform of road disc. This wheelset features the same style shape and and material make-up as the PUB 38, only in a deeper profile. The rims used on this wheelset feature an asymmetric offset to balance drive and non-drive side spoke tensions. This takes the worry out of rougher rides and ensures max spoke life. A more specific platform with great all around attributes is what the PUB 50 Road Disc will deliver. This wheelset may need a little extra turnover to get up the hill, but you’ll make it up in the speed you carry on the descent. That county-line out and back ride with your buddies every Wednesday? Forget about it. This wheelset will take you wherever you want to go, just much faster. Handbuilt in st. Paul, MN. Tubeless compatible.
These rims feature a disc specific aerodynamic shape. The rim profile is exceptionally aerodynamic and the 50mm depth keeps momentum, which conserves your power. The asymmetric design ensures you get the most life out of your spokes and increased power transfer to boot.
PC 700-50D Asym Road Disc Rim Specs...
- PUB Carbon Asym 50mm deep Road Disc rims
- Spokes (Front/Rear): 28/28 DT Swiss Competition
- Angle Drilled Spoke Holes
- Rim BSD: 622mm
- Rim Depth: 50mm
- Rim Inner Width: 17mm
- Rim Outer Width: 24mm
- Ideal Tire Size Range: 25mm - 42mm
- Tubeless Compatible
DT Swiss 350 Build Specs...
- Hubs: DT Swiss 350
- Front Hub Configurations Available: 100x15mm, 100QR
- Rear Hub Configurations Available: 142x12mm, 135QR
- Driver Body Options: HG or XD. Please select appropriately. If you are unsure please read here or shoot us an email at email@example.com or fire up a live chat.
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition double butted spokes
- Brake Rotor Interface: Centerlock. 6 bolt rotor attachment adapters are required to accommodate 6 bolt rotors.
- Weight: grams +/- 25 grams
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty on rims. Manufacturer warranty on hubs, spokes and nipples with Pub lifetime loyalty guarantee on wheel set. Click here for details.